Neo Software FAQs
Have a question about Neo Software? We have all the answers, including security concerns, pricing and payment questions, free trial inquiries, and browser compatibility.
Not a Neo Software customer? Try Neo Software for free today.
What software or hardware is required?
You can use Neo Software on any tablet, laptop, or desktop computer that can run a modern browser—regardless of whether the hardware is Mac, PC, iOS, or Android based. Our preferred browsers are Chrome and Safari.
No additional hardware or server is required. We recommend a Windows laptop or computer for connecting and configuring the label printer.
What diagnostics, apps, and services does Neo Software integrate with?
- IDEXX in-house diagnostics
- IDEXX Reference Laboratories
- ANTECH diagnostics
Apps and services
- Deputy scheduling
- SmartFlow Patient Workflow Software
- Televet client communications and telemedicine
- VetConnect PLUS
- Vetstoria appointment scheduling
- IDEXX Web PACS Software
Will my records transfer
to Neo Software if I switch?
Yes! Our experienced, dedicated team will convert your data. An implementation coordinator will be in touch with you shortly after you subscribe to Neo Software to assist with your transition and ensure your success from conversion to go-live.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. Our state-of-the-art hosting server is hosted and managed by Amazon Web Services. You can read more about our security practices here.
No. Because Neo is web-based, your data is backed up automatically
We recommend that you have at least one or two devices, such as tablets on a wireless data plan, to use as backup in case your internet connection is lost.
Neo's subscription model has a single base price of $269 CAD per month, and includes the following:
- All Neo features
- First three (3) active and logged in users; each additional active user who has signed in to Neo on or after July 1 will be a paid user at an additional $20 CAD per month.
- Live expert support by phone, email, or chat
- Automatic upgrades and data backup
- Unmatched integration with IDEXX Reference Laboratories and IDEXX In-house analyzers powered by VetConnect PLUS
- Built-in payment processing for faster checkout, 100% charge capture, and no more manual errors
- Free cutting-edge Clover devices and convenient online payments
- Unlimited SMS (text) messaging
- Regular educational webinars
- Extensive, easy-to-use built-in training
- For multilocation practices, there is a charge of $139 CAD per month per additional location.
For users with the Billing Access permission, you can view your subscription details on the Subscription and Upgrades page. Click on your username in the upper right corner of Neo, then click Subscriptions.
We recommend that you download and use the latest version of Google Chrome (it’s free).
If you have any other questions for us about Neo Software, please contact us.