ImageVue DR50 Digital Imaging System
Capture high-quality diagnostic images at the lowest dose of radiation1
Allows image capture anywhere in the practice
Displays sharp, high-resolution images in under 5 seconds
Reduces radiation exposure to patients and veterinary professionals1
Lowest dose of radiation
- Reduces radiation dose on average by 50% compared to computed radiography2–important for staff and patients.3
- Unlike traditional systems, the ImageVue DR50 uses patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology for a higher-resolution image at the lowest dose.1
Being a woman myself, radiation safety is very important...I wanted to provide what was best for our patients and our staff."
Christie D'Andrea, DVM | Veterinary Urgent Care Center | Quincy, Massachusetts
|Detector type||Cesium iodide wireless flat-panel detector with ISS technology|
|Detecting area||14″ x 17″ (35.6 cm x 42.7 cm)|
|Image resolution||2304 x 2880 pixels|
|Pixel size||150 µm x 150 µm|
|Bit depth||16 bits/pixel|
|Image acquisition||Under 5 seconds|
|Detector weight||7.9 pounds|
|Software||IDEXX-PACS and IDEXX Web PACS imaging software—developed specifically for the veterinary market in conjunction with board-certified radiologists|
|X-ray system||Works with most existing x-ray systems/generators|
|Images/Hours per charge||Up to 500 images or 3.5 hours|
|Warranty||1-year full-system warranty with the exception of damage due to misuse, dropping or impact, from date of installation. Backed by 24/7/365 customer support; IDEXXCare Plus plans available.|
Contact a sales representative
Please complete the form below and an IDEXX sales representative will contact you, or call 1-855-627-6573.
We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer Service: 1-877-433-9948
Diagnostic imaging resources
Keeping your practice up to date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
- Bailey M, Houde T, Kutasi D, Worrall J. Achieve Radiation Dose Optimization with the ImageVue DR50 Digital Imaging System. Westbrook, ME: IDEXX Laboratories; 2019.
- Innovations in Digital Radiography and Dose Reduction. Stamford, CT: Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.; 2015.
- Bailey M, Houde T, Kutasi D, Worrall J. Radiation Safety Culture Management in Veterinary Medicine. Westbrook, ME: IDEXX Laboratories; 2019.