SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer
The new standard for urine sediment analysis
- Delivers consistent, accurate results in approximately three minutes* from only 165 μl (four–five drops) of fresh urine.
- Examines the equivalent of 45 high-power fields, then identifies and classifies elements within the sediment.
- Produces high-resolution, high-contrast digital images that can be shared in real time.
- Includes new Neural Network 2.0 upgrade, which enhances accuracy across all 11 parameters.
Red blood cells (RBCs)
White blood cells (WBCs)
Nonsquamous (e.g., transitional cells,
renal tubular cells)
Nonhyaline (e.g., cellular casts, granular casts)
Calcium oxalate dihydrate
Unclassified (all other crystals)
Pipette 165 µl (four-five drops) urine.
Press start button and walk away.
Precision onboard gravitational centrifuge
- Spins at a significantly lower force than most in-house centrifuges to preserve delicate casts that external centrifuges break apart and to ensure sample integrity.
- In 30 seconds, gently deposits formed elements into a monolayer at the bottom of the cartridge (similar to IDEXX reference laboratory methodology).
Inverted microscope with built-in camera
- Examines the equivalent of 45 high-power fields from beneath the sample to maximise visibility of clinically relevant particles.
- Captures 70 high-resolution images per run.
- Autofocuses on each shot for crisp images.
- Adjusts exposure with each image to ensure optimal contrast.
Neural Network 2.0
- Uses artificial intelligence, similar to facial recognition software, so the instrument is always improving.
- Has the ability to learn and train on new data – it’s constantly getting smarter.
- Leverages a knowledge base of 14 million images submitted from 200,000 patients – 30 times the roughly 450,000 images used to develop the first-generation SediVue Dx analyser.
Dimensions & weight
Width: 320 mm (12.6 in)
Depth: 320 mm (12.6 in)
Height: 336 mm (13.2 in)
Weight: 15 kg (32 lb)
Get the most out of your SediVue Dx Analyzer
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Fast, accurate results
See results for total T4, chemistry, electrolytes and more, in one run with the Catalyst One Chemistry Analyzer.
Automatically read and capture IDEXX UA Strip results
Save time, eliminate errors and integrate urine chemistry results into the patient’s record with the IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Customer Support: 1-800-248-2483
Access SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer manuals, quick reference guides, and more.
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
IDEXX Test Promise
If an , just call us and we’ll credit your IDEXX Points account with 100% of the test’s value.
Order tests & supplies
You can now order your companion animal SNAP tests, analyzer slides and tubes from an or directly from us.
*For typical samples.