Reference-laboratory quality in the palm of your hand
- Superior sensitivity and specificity produces reliable, accurate results for confident patient care
- Results in minutes for answers during patient visits
- Hands-off work flow: SNAP Pro Analyser automation lets you focus on your patients.
With the SNAP Pro Analyser, your SNAP tests take care of themselves
The SNAP Pro Analyser with new ProRead software activates, times and interprets your SNAP test results for you.
- View interpreted results at a glance for quick and accurate health assessments and better staff efficiency.
- Connect for the benefits of two-way integration: reduce missed charges and automatically include results in your patients' medical records.
Choose from a broad menu of accurate pet-side assays for many common diseases
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Customer Support: 1-800-248-2483
Product insert & resources
Access product inserts, accuracy data, sample preparation, results interpretation information and more.
IDEXX Test Promise
If an IDEXX test does not perform as promised, just call us and we’ll credit your IDEXX Points account with 100% of the test’s value.
Billing & invoicing support for Veterinary Practices
Access your practice’s invoices and statements 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
SNAP Up The Savings
Greater savings and clinical value for the SNAP tests you use every day. Learn about the program.
- Companion Animal Parasite Council. CAPC general guidelines. www.capcvet.org/capc-recommendations/capc-general-guidelines. Accessed December 9, 2015.
- Companion Animal Parasite Council. CAPC recommendations: Giardia. www.capcvet.org/recommendations/giardia.html. Accessed December 9, 2015.
- Schultz RD, Larson LJ, Lorentzen LP. Effects of modified live canine parvovirus vaccine on the SNAP ELISA antigen assay. J Vet Emerg Crit Care. 2008;18(4):415.