Faster, easier quantification of heterotrophic bacteria
The EasyDisc platform provides heterotrophic plate count results without media preparation or extensive quality control.
- No equipment, autoclaving, or agar preparation
- 12-month shelf life eliminates waste and improves workflow
- Smaller plate size reduces plastic waste by more than half
Benefits and features
- Bright blue colonies make reading the test faster than traditional methods
- Less than 1 minute of hands-on time
- Simplified procedure minimizes chance of contamination
- Minimal quality control (QC) compared to traditional methods
- Built-in gridlines make reading the test easier than traditional methods
EasyDisc YEA Test
Get results for drinking and source water in 44 hours at 36°C or 68 hours at 22°C.
EasyDisc PCA Test
Get results for drinking and source water in 48 hours at 35°C.
EasyDisc R2A Test
Get results for medical and/or pharmaceutical waters in 5–7 days at 20–28°C.