VetStat Electrolyte Blood Gas Analyzer
Fast and accurate results for electrolytes, blood gases and more
- Make more informed and confident fluid therapy choices.
- Get results in two minutes from venous or arterial whole blood samples with single-use cassettes.
- Use this portable and battery- or AC-operated analyzer wherever you need it – in the practice or in the field.
- Automate your work flow with the IDEXX VetLab Station.
- NOTE: Both versions of VetStat are shown.
Electrolytes 8 Plus
Na+, K+, Cl–, pH, PCO2, tCO2, HCO3–, anion gap
Na+, K+, Cl–, pH, PCO2, PO2, tHb, SO2, tCO2, HCO3–, base excess, anion gap
Dimensions & weight (VetStat)
Width: 14.2 in (36.2 cm)
Depth: 9.1 in (23.0 cm)
Height: 4.7 in (12.4 cm)
Weight: approximately 5.44 kg (12 lb)
View full technical specifications:
Get the most out of your VetStat Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyzer
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Simplify your work flow
Manage all your analyzers from a single screen via the IDEXX VetLab Station Laboratory Information Management System.
Expert feedback and support
Our more than 90 board-certified veterinary specialists and pathologists at IDEXX Reference Laboratories are always available for complimentary consultation.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Customer Support: 1-800-248-2483
Manuals & resources
Access VetStat Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyzer manuals, quick reference guides, sample preparation posters and more.
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.