LaserCyte Dx Haematology Analyzer
Comprehensive, real-time haematology results
- Access reference laboratory-quality technology in real time with your in-house laboratory.
- See comprehensive results, including a true five-part white blood cell differential, absolute reticulocyte count, body fluid analysis capabilities and more.
- Save training time with ease of use, onboard mixing system, automated sample aspiration and efficient single-sample reagents.
- Automate your work flow with the IDEXX VetLab Station.
24 Whole-blood parameters*
RBC (red blood cell count)
RETIC (% and #) (reticulocyte count,
percentage of reticulocytes)
MCV (mean cell volume)
RDW (red blood cell distribution width)
MCH (mean cell haemoglobin)
MCHC (mean cell haemoglobin
PLT (platelet count)
MPV (mean platelet volume)
PDW (platelet distribution width)
PCT (platelet haematocrit)
WBC (white blood cell count)
Monocytes (% and #)
Lymphocytes (% and #)
Neutrophils (% and #)
Eosinophils (% and #)
Basophils (% and #)
Abdominal/Thoracic and synovial fluid parameters*
Learn more about these parameters:
Run a test in just three simple steps
- Identify the patient to initiate the sample run on the IDEXX VetLab Station.
- Place the sample and CBC5R tubes in the LaserCyte Dx Analyzer.
- Press the Run button and walk away.
That’s it! Results are ready in just minutes for next steps and sharing with clients during the patient visit.
Laser Flow Cytometry
The LaserCyte Dx Haematology Analyzer uses reference laboratory technology to analyse blood samples. The analyzer focuses a laser beam on each individual cell and quantifies the scatter of light on four separate detectors.
Simultaneously, the analyzer measures the amount of time it takes a cell to travel through the laser beam. This cell travel time is referred to as the “time of flight” and it provides data on the diameter of the cell.
The four detectors quantify the scatter of light from each cell to measure size, complexity, granularity and light absorption – the same qualities a pathologist would examine when looking at a blood film.
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Fast, accurate chemistry results
See results for total T4, chemistry, electrolytes and more, in one run with the Catalyst One Chemistry Analyzer.
Simplify your work flow
Manage all your analyzers from a single screen via the IDEXX VetLab Station Laboratory Information Management System.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Customer Support: 1-800-248-2483
Manuals & resources
Access LaserCyte Dx Haematology Analyzer manuals, quick reference guides, sample preparation posters and more.
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
*The number of reported parameters may vary according to species (e.g., reticulocytes are not reported for equine species).