Box sizes and labels will vary.
RealPCR Salmonella spp. DNA Mix
The IDEXX RealPCR Salmonella spp. DNA Mix is used for the identification of Salmonella spp. DNA using the modular IDEXX RealPCR platform. Samples can be run simultaneously with any other IDEXX RealPCR reagents using shared reagents and a single real-time PCR programme.
* Availability / Distribution: Worldwide
- Identification of spp. DNA
- Results in approximately 70 minutes
- NF VALIDATION certificate granted by AFNOR Certification
Part numbers and sizes
Salmonellosis is one of the most important zoonotic diseases. The major factor in the success of Salmonella spp. as virtually universal pathogens is their ability to adapt to almost any kind of host. Salmonella-contaminated food products are a major source of human infection. Control programs based on serological monitoring and isolation of Salmonella aim not only toward the reduction of infection prevalence, but also could serve as valuable tools to change routines to decrease food contamination.
* Not all products are available and/or registered in every country.