ImageVue DR40 Digital Imaging System
Get the highest diagnostic image contrast for soft tissue,1
at a low dose of radiation.2
A great choice for veterinarians who commonly evaluate organs and soft tissue.
Lower radiation dose than leading Gadox DR systems2—important for staff and patients.3
Displays high-resolution images in under 8 seconds.
|Detector type||Direct-capture technology
TFT amorphous selenium tethered flat-panel detector
|Detecting area||14” x 17” (35.6 cm x 42.7 cm)|
|Image resolution||2,560 x 3,072 pixels|
|Pixel size||139 µm x 139 µm|
|Bit depth||14 bits/pixel|
|Image acquisition||Under 8 seconds|
|Detector weight||6.6 pounds|
|Software||ClearCapture Dx Image Processing Software, IDEXX-PACS Imaging Software, and IDEXX Web PACS Software—developed specifically for the veterinary market in collaboration with board-certified radiologists|
|X-ray system||Works with most existing x-ray systems/generators|
|Warranty||1-year full-system warranty (with certain exceptions) as outlined in One IDEXX Master Terms and Schedules. Backed by IDEXX 24/7/365 customer support; IDEXXCare Plus plans available.|
Find out if the ImageVue DR40 system is right for your practice
Please complete the form below and an IDEXX sales representative will contact you, or call 1-855-627-6573.
Why choose the ImageVue DR40 system?
- Highest diagnostic image contrast for soft tissue1
- Low radiation dose2,3
- Developed specifically for veterinary medicine
Remote and onsite support
Direct and immediate access to specialists in veterinary diagnostic imaging.
We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer Service: 1-877-433-9948
Diagnostic imaging resources
Keeping your practice up to date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
†IDEXX Web PACS subscriptions available for an additional fee.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA. Based upon comparison of DR40 to Gadox and Cesium systems currently available in veterinary medicine.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA. Based upon comparison of DR40 to Gadox systems currently available in veterinary medicine.
- Bailey M, Houde T, Kutasi D, Worrall J. Radiation Safety Culture Management in Veterinary Medicine. Westbrook, ME: IDEXX Laboratories; 2019.